Friday, June 02, 2006

Such a Smart Guy






Little man is still right on the verge of crawling. So far he is just unmotivated. Gosh darn it he is just too content when surrounded by his captivated audience of Mama, Dad, and grandparents "C". The only times he has almost crawled was to get closer to a dog. Should I be offended? Check out the above picture, you can totally see his bottom teeth. He is still having really bad teething pain on the 4 coming in on top and boy are they taking their sweet time!

So I have been signing to Liam daily and he is just now starting to copy some basic signs. Above he is trying to do a "D" and succeeding. He copied me today when I signed something and he is mesmerized by all sign language. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't know what he is doing yet, but it is so cool. I begin teaching a beginners ASL class Monday the 12th and I am bringing him to watch. Now that he is responding, I sign about 1/2 of what I say. It really is exciting to watch him do and learn new things. Well, I should get back to work! PS. That is NOT my hairy leg in the background!!!! I am too busy for many things as a new Mama, but not that busy!!!!!

No comments: