Sunday, July 09, 2006

My New Favorite Picture

This is Liam playing on the halltree and it is a really neat picture because there is one of me at almost the exact same age, playing on this same halltree. It is funny I was telling Chris and he says, "What the heck is a "hall tree?" Then I explained it was the antique chair in the entry way that you can hang your car keys and hats on and where the seat opens up you can store things in it. "Oooohhh! I always thought that was just a really old toilet!." I said, "In the entry way???" He said, "Yeah, I thought that it went along with your dad's sense of humor! All this time I thought that's what it was. I think I am going to regret admitting that...." Nah, it's not like I'm going to embarrass him by putting that out on the internet or anything......

No comments: