Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lil Stinker


I LOVE this picture!!!!!!! I forgot to mention; if you leave a comment, it will take a bit to show up. I enabled something called "comment moderation." I have to approve all comments through my email. I did that so I could keep just family and friends comments only.
And on a completely random note: Liam calls all food, "Manna." Isn't that weird? At first we thought he was calling everything by his favorite food--bananas. But he calls bananas "Manana" and that sounds very different. He is very specific about calling food Manna. Chris and I joke about him thinking he will be left in a desert somewhere...Like manna from heaven? I don't mind it at all, because I know exactly what he wants when he says it! Here are some other new words I have heard recently: Diaper- (Di-er), Cow, Thank you (To-to) What is that-(Wuh'sat?) Keys (Key-key) Water changed from wa-wa to "wa-tee" Riley, (Ri-ee) Bailey (Bay-yee) Please (pees) Big car (Biiiiiiiiig Ca), Again, (gen). Out (ow, ow) which I sometimes confuse with...well.."Ow." Bike (Bah-kee) moon, (moo), blanket (ban-kit). He loves to say Hi! and Bye! Now at appropriate times. He repeats just about anything you say, once. When he goes poop, he points to his diaper and says "Poo poo" and today he pointed at his....self and said "Piss!" Which I know for a FACT no one taught him....Now if I could just figure what on earth he is saying when he points at nothing and says, "Boh-hee".....

No comments: