Thursday, March 30, 2006

Come Gentle Readers






Look at little man, so grown up and reading to himself. Look how he crosses his ankles! Too funny! He looks like he is saying, "Well hello there, welcome to my book club. Come lets sit by the fire and discuss our latest selection of Hemmingway." Liam can sit up, unassisted for longer and longer each day. He is really hard to entertain lately. He has his own ideas and opinions of what he wants to happen, and yet without being able to convey them, he often gets frustrated. We kind of just have to try everything until we get it right. He does like to sit up "alone" a lot now, but by "alone" It means I have to sit right there for now and catch him. Other new developements; both Chris and I have seen him roll ONTO his stomach. Once. Also he can get off of his stomach really fast now, about half the time consistantly. I honestly think he will be able to do that 99% of the time within a week or two, because when he does do it correctly, he is like BOING! Lightening fast. His naps are getting longer and he is pretty much down to just one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I take the morning one with him and in the afternoon, I have a little "me" time. Which I usually spend.....sleeping.....But I fully intend to use it doing something that I really want to do, just for me. It just so happens that, for now, all I want to do, is sleep!

No comments: