Friday, March 24, 2006

A Want Ad For My Dream Guy


Wanted: Young lady in search of her Mr. Right. Must be friendly, outgoing, and not afraid of a good cry. I am not looking for physical perfection. In fact, a guy with a pot belly, small bald patch and a drooling problem would be a welcome change. Extreme flatulence a must. Seeking a special someone who is not afraid to yell, when he doesn't get his own way. Someone who is not afraid to be PAMPERed. Minor drinking problems are OK. Waiting for someone to share a bottle with, while we watch a movie, who enjoys long car rides and is a back seat driver. I enjoy long walks and want to be able to push him around. Poor cooridination and inability to multi-task a plus. Absolute lack of patience and short attention span, would be a dream come true. Strong resemblence to the Michelin Man, desired. Must love dogs. Do you know of any special someones that match this description?

What can I say, I have already found my Mr. Right.

No comments: