Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoppy Easter ! ! !






OK, here is my little Bunny Boy! Chris saw these and said, "Oh, no" but I couldn't resist! Isn't he an adorabunny!!!!!! So here is the current update; Liam now rolls ONTO his stomach and he does scooch a little but more than that he rolls over and over again to get closer to an object, it's really funny! At church breakfast this morning I put him in their baby walker and he was going all over. He either pushed off backwards or threw his body forward and then stepped, threw forward and stepped. Sooo at home we tried to lower his walker and it DID have a lower level, I was so excited! He only goes backwards at home. He went about 4 feet and Chris and I were saying, "Bye, bye, thanks for coming!" and he would laugh! Well that is all for now! Loving you all!!!!!

No comments: