Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jesus is the Reason.....


I love this blog. I like to put Liam's achievements and pictures, and silly costumes and antecdotes on this blog. Today is different. I don't ever want to forget that all of these things come from Jesus. Liam is a precious gift given to me by HIM. I will raise Liam up to be a good Christian man. That is my job. I know he is on loan and I know he doesn't really "belong" to me and I take that very seriously. When I look at my tiny son and think that Mary once looked down at Jesus at this age, it is so humbling. To know God loved us so much, He gave His son so we could all be together, is amazing. We can never get close to repaying Him, and He doesn't care, He did this anyway. So I say thank you. Thank you for my son, my family, my husband, my house, my life, every incredible moment is a gift. Thank you God!

No comments: