Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Perfect Day






To me the perfect day would be sitting out on my front porch, with family and beautiful weather. My perfect day would be breezy and warm. Liam would be playing happily beside me and Chris would be nearby. I had that day today. I sat on my front porch on the bench, playing crosswords, smiling happily as I watched Chris wash the truck and Liam while he babbled contentedly in his walker next to me. I was happy as I thought of everything going on in my life. I don't know if I mentioned it on Liam's blog, but in just 10 short days the Grandma and Grandpa C are coming to stay! For good! They are moving in just a few short miles away, and we can't wait! When I tell people this, the very first thing that EVERYONE asks is, "Do you like your in laws?" Nope. I ADORE MY IN LAWS. This was just as much, if not more, my idea than anyones. I cannot wait until they get here! Ten more days, ten more days, ten more days, TEN MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, I don't like them at all :)

No comments: