Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Friend or Foe?








Look at my little man in his walker. Sure his feet don't hit the ground but, look how cute he is! Right after these pictures were taken the battery died in my camera, and THEN he started enjoying the walker. At first he was so not into it---doesn't he look he is saying, "What the heck am I supposed to be doing?" Or "I don't know if I trust this thing, the palm tree looks like it is up to no good." Then once he realized he could reach out and touch the toys, he got excited. He kept trying to lean forward and bite everything. Speaking of bite, guess what? His two bottom teeth have broken through! So far you can only feel them, and see the very top of them, but not see them when he smiles. Any day now I will be sending you a picture of a brand new toothy grin! Gotta go, love ya!

No comments: