Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am Dreading Tomorrow






Liam has his shots tomorrow at 10:30ish. I hate that he has a rough day after but the actual scream/crying when he gets the shots is what I am most not looking forward to. My little guy is so happy, so much of the time it is going to be a yucky day. Luckily this time I know I can give him Tylenol right away. So, Liam is doing great with his bottle feeding. He doesn't complain unless it is cold. Then he gags on it and refuses. It is quite dramatic. I took some great pictures of Liam on his new stationary entertainer, I will post those tomorrow. He really likes it. He can bounce and spin. He liked the walker, but I didn't like how his feet dangled mid air. This new one his feet touch the little platform. Speaking of feet, Liam's new thing is to take his own socks off. He works dilligently and persistently taking it off with his the toes of one foot, hooking into the opposite heel and he is very single minded until he gets them off. Very dexterious toesies! Please pray for little guy, (more than normal!) and thank you guys! Til tomorrow.

No comments: