Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006 ! ! !





Sorry there were no Liam pictures yesterday, Chris moved them to a new file and I couldn 't find them. Hope every one had a nice evening. Chris and I are trying out the Lighthouse Church, as he has a rare day off. In a neat coincidence, my Auntie Lu knows the pastor and his wife! The wife's dad was her church's original pastor and one of the wife's sisters is the mom of her son's best friend. I am looking forward to telling that to the pastor. Luckily the pastor and his wife will recognize my Auntie Lu and Uncle Pete's name so I won't be starting out the conversation with a confusing, "My cousin's friend's mom's sisters...."

I wanted Liam to watch the Rose Bowl Parade, but I can't find it on TV so I had to settle for football. He doesn't seem to mind, he is currently talking to the referee. Apparently, he just made a bad call and Liam wants him to know it. Well, til later!

No comments: