Thursday, January 26, 2006

Turtle Love






This turtle is a gift from Liam's Great Uncle Kenny on the "C Clan" side of the family. He seems to really like him, he even got a little smile during tummy time. Look at that crazy hair! I think it is hilarious. So tomorrow is a big day for Mommy. Tiffany and Gunner are visiting in the morning (big Matt's wife and son), and then it is Christian ladies night! I am totally excited. We didn't have it in our budget so I went around the house and collected change out of drawers and pockets and I came up with over $20 so I can go, yay!!!!! I called my new friend Eleanor, because, if she wasn't going then neither was I and she said, "Oh, you know what, I have too much to do that night." I was soooo disappointed. Then she said, "I am just kidding! Now that we know each other better, I thought I could tease you!" I was so relieved!!!!! Well I am going to bed early tonight, good night!

No comments: