Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello All ! ! !













Not much to say today, sure miss and love you guys. The B side grandparents are together down south for my dad's radiation treatments---he is almost finished and then they will be visiting Feb. 4-6. I am going to work a 12 hour day on the 5th and I have twisted my parent's arms into sitting for my so difficult child. We are really looking forward to the visit! I am also excited because Chris is watching Liam tomorrow morning and I get to sleep in. I get excited easily these days. I am really looking forward to this Friday: our friend Matt's wife, Tiffany and their little guy Gunner, are coming to visit in the afternoon and then that night, I am going out for Ladies Night with my Church and new friends. It was interesting I met my pastor's father in law on Sunday and he is my Auntie Lu and Uncle Pete's former pastor. Neat co-inky-dink!
So the above pictures are just some random recent favorites. Doesn't he look like he is saying, "Hello? Is this thing on?" To the round toy in the last picture? Maybe he will be a singer! He really loves to chew on his fingers and play with his toesies-toesies, (as Grandpa B says). We are buying him some bubbles tomorrow, I can't wait to see what he thinks of them. Well that is all for now. Til later!

No comments: