Monday, February 27, 2006

Better Late Than Never ! ! !






So here are some pictures from my wonderful visit with my dear friend Malia. I can't believe we have known each other for 21+ years! Our friendship is old enough to buy beer! Crazy! Oh my, now I feel old... So Liam and I are still under the weather, but I think we are getting better. He fell asleep in my arms twice today, which he normally doesn't do anymore and I sucked up the Mommy Cuddle Time like a sponge.
Grandmalinda is visiting in 10 days, Yay! Grandpa B wants to come too but he might not be able to due to work. Grandpa B is retiring soon so then he will be up here all the time, right Dad???? Guess whose birthday it is on Wednesday? Grandmalinda! She will be---OW! Mama just psychically smacked me upside the head and said, "Don't you be telling my age!...I am 45." So um, happy 45th birthday Mama! Next B-days after that are Grandpa B and then Grandma C but if I am not mistaken there is a major wedding anniversary for the C's on St. Patty's Day...
Well that is all for now, loving you all so much it hurts!

No comments: