Friday, February 17, 2006

I AM SO EXCITED ! And I Just Can't Hide It !









Tomorrow, as long as everyone is feeling fine, Liam and I are traveling just 40 minutes or so to visit his Auntie Malia and her new husband VJ. I have known Malia since she and I were 8 years old so besides Auntie Carolyn Liam only has two other REAL Aunts--Malia and Nanners. (Nanners as family knows is my cousin Brianna.)Anyway, I am not going to be able to sleep tonight! I really like her husband, he and I are ALOT alike, so I am looking forward to seeing him too. If all goes as planned we will leave at 9am and come home about the time Chris gets home. I will write all about the visit tomorrow and of course, PICTURES.
So today's pictures is the massive mess Liam made, well I made trying to feed him his peaches. You can tell he is totally out of it until he sees Xena and then he just lights up. The picture of him where he looks like he is upset, he was actually screaming with joy--he adores Xena. I need to go to sleep now, Goodnight!

No comments: