Thursday, February 09, 2006

More of the Cutest Baby in the World ! ! !










Am I biased? I think not. Look at this little guy! We got him an outdoor swing so I could push him while I throw the ball for Xena but he is actually happier down a little lower where he can watch the dogs. He does like the swing though. It has been so nice here in the afternoons. I was glad he got to wear this outfit before he out grows in a few...minutes. There are so many cute, "Onesies" that he won't ever wear because it is usually cold right now. That is ok, I will save them for the next baby! I cannot believe how fast he is changing. Right now he just discovered faces. He loves to reach out and touch your nose and your mouth, your chin and--OUCH! Sometimes an eye. Also he can reach out and grab an object so fast. No more herky jerky movements and near misses. It is incredible to watch. I have been picking up shifts on Chris' days off to help make things a little less tight and I have been soooo blessed that it has not interfered with still pretty much getting to be a stay at home Mama. Well that is all for now, love you guys!

No comments: