Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Six Month Birthday Baby ! ! !


Sorry this is a day late. The Mom is very, very sick. Very stuffed up and very tired. That is why I haven't posted in a few days.
This picture was taken today. As you can tell he is in good spirits, but a little tired. I pray that I don't re-infect him. He is still very stuffed up but no fever and he really seems to be getting better. He is such an angel even when he feels lousy. The past two days have been my hardest as a mom. I didn't realize Mom's don't get sick days. With Liam feeling under the weather he is very clingy and wants lots of attention, so even though I feel bad I still have to be "on" for him. The old me would have been under the covers and not moving, the new me is pushing through it. I didn't even know I possesed that skill. I don't with out little man. Along with better dental hygiene, just another way he makes me a better person. (Remember he loves to watch me brush my teeth.) Well, I gotta go to sleep. Love you all, I will write a post on our wonderful visit with Auntie Malia when I feel a little better.

No comments: