Thursday, February 16, 2006

He Is Growing Too Fast ! ! !






My little guy is getting so big. He looks like such a little boy, now. Speaking of my boys, let me tell you why these pictures are so special. I worked 12 hours yesterday. I did not get a lunch break and I practically had to beg to get a bathroom break. I got home, feeling run down and getting a cold. I was grumpy and tired. I looked down at the camera and decided to look at some pictures of Liam to cheer myself up. What is this? Chris had taken a bunch of pictures of Liam and himself, through out the day and this made me soooooo happy. I love pictures and to see ones that I had never seen before and didn't take myself, was so neat. I felt much better. Well, that is all for now, unfourtunately everyone in this house on 2 legs, is sick. Yuck. Love you all.

No comments: