Sunday, December 11, 2005

All Right Little Man, Way To Go!



Look at my little guy finally pushing up during tummy time! I was starting to get a little concerned that he was not coming along on schedule as far as being able to do more on his stomach but then Chris and I looked up what he was supposed to be doing at 4 months (tomorrow) and yes, he should be able to push up to a 90 degree angle within a few weeks. However, the book also states that this generation of babies is developing their gross motor skills a bit slower than the our generation due to all the new info about having babies sleep on their backs to prevent SIDS. It also said that was completely normal and fine. Made me feel better to read that though. We were told to file Liam's nails instead of cut them to avoid hurting him. I seem to file them into razor sharp points; instead of making them less dangerous I seem to be giving him weapons. Maybe someone can help me this week....
BTW, (by the way), your grandson/great-grandson/nephew/friend does not have an oddly large head, I assure you, it is just the camera angle!

No comments: