Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Love You, A Bushel And A Peck





Grandma C left a song on Chris' voicemail, we held the phone up for Liam to hear, and he loved it. We had him listen a few times and he just grinned. I thought I had heard Liam laugh, but yesterday Chris was playing with him and Liam did this belly laugh, that I had never heard. It was so cute. Only Chris has got him to do this so far. Chris says Liam was flirting with ladies in the supermarket. He is such a ladies man.

I like to say "I am my father's daughter." When I do something mechanically retarded. My dad is the smartest guy I know, TWO master's degrees, but when it comes to putting things together or the like....Aye-yi-yi! So today I had a "father's-daughter-moment." Chris' Dodge is the type you have to climb in the back to sit on the bench seat. It is only 2 doors. So today I climbed in the backseat and put on my seatbelt. Chris just stood there staring at me. Then he says, "Do you mind giving me back my seatbelt and using your own? I thought you were joking!!!!" I had sat down and promptly fastened his front belt into my seat clasp in the back and I didn't even notice anything wrong!!!!!! I was just sitting there wondering why he was looking at me like I had 3 heads. Maybe you had to be there, but I was so embarassed!

Well that is all for now. We had another good day off. Loving you all!

No comments: