Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Derek-isms





Our friends, Doug, Sara and Derek came

over to the C's to meet Liam. Doug and Chris went to High School together, and Sara and I really hit it off when we met. I got to see Sara when she was pregnant with Derek, then we visited her in the hospital after delivery. The last time I saw Derek he was 2! Luckily we have stayed in touch. So here are some of the neat, or funny things Derek said:

"I want this baby."

"Liam can play with......um.....this." And out of all his toys hands Liam a flat plastic palm tree.

"There was a llama and a dragon..."

"He has really big knees."

"I want to hold him, but I was playing with the dog so I have to wash my hands!" Such a good boy!

"That is a bad thing to say!" (Scolding me for saying shut up)

and finally, my personal favorite:

"Mama that baby eats a lot of cookies, huh?"

No comments: