Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sir Hugs-A-Lot





Liam has an outfit that says "Sir Hugs-A-Lot" and I think it is very cute. Chris goes back to work tomorrow. Boooo!!!!Hisss!! But only 4 more days until we see the "C" Family. Yay!!!!!! It is trying to rain here right now. Yay!!!!!!I love the rain. Don't like driving in it though. Did I mention the Dodge dealership charged us 100 dollars just to tell us the check engine light was on because the gas cap wasn't on properly? Boooo!! Hissss!!!!! Ok enough with the Great American Melodrama impersonations. The G.A.M. is near my parents house and it is so much fun because sometimes the play they put on is the type where the audience participates by booing the villan and cheering the hero. I love to go there. My parents and I have seen Sherlock Holmes, Frankenstein, Dracula..... What else Mom and Dad? I went volunteered and went onstage when I was 6 to sing a song and then hid behind the actor the whole time. Luckily that was my only bout with stage fright.

So in the above pictures, we had some extra lights so we strung them up over Liam's play gym. Don't worry, he can't reach them and we don't leave him unsupervised. Sometimes he likes to chew on the wires....JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! Don't adjust the picture quality it has that yellow glow due to the lights. He loved them and really fought sleep. Well, til later guys!

No comments: