Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Auntie Lu and Aunt Nanners Came to Visit!






My Auntie Lu and Liam's Aunt Nanners (Brianna) came a'callin yesterday. We had so much fun. Liam flirted like crazy with Nanners, but he ADORED my Auntie Lu. Nanners has a special place in my heart because she was and is the closest family member I have, who is more like a sister than a cousin. I always said, cousins by blood, friends by choice and I adore her. My Auntie Lu and I have a special connection, (I hope she agrees!) because she was with me every step of the way through out trying to have a baby, pregnancy and birth. Not like in person but in spirit, prayers and through email. I love her very much and hope she knows she is hands down my favorite, closest aunt. Yesterday really was so much fun and so awesome to see them. I felt very special that they came all that way just to see....well Liam, but me too!!!!

No comments: