Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Flip It to The "B" Side














So next we, (Liam and I), took the train to the "B" Clan. Liam was so good on the train! He never cried. People would walk by and say, "Oh my gosh, I had no idea there was a baby right near me!" I was so proud of him. Walking around the train with him was a nightmare because on a good day I can fall over for no reason, my balance is so bad. Now add 16 pounds and the rocking train and it was not a good combo. Also the bathrooms were not designed for parents of babies. The changing table came out over the toilet so how was one to go?
In the pictures, notice the matching shoes Liam and his Uncle Matt have on. The picture of my dad holding up the green face, was a kleenex holder my mom bought a year ago for my dad. He started radiation, by the way, and he is doing just fine. Well, that is all for now. Liam is watching one of the baby einstein DVDs Grandmalinda got him and so far he has sat watching it for 20 minutes.

No comments: