Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Get Your Popcorn, It's 3-D Movie Time!









Last night we watched a 3-D movie, Xena and Liam really enjoyed it. Both were soooooo patient with us as we posed them with the glasses!

The town of "B" called me tonight desperate for me to work and I said yes. Then I called and talked to Chris who was on his way home, but totally stuck in traffic, and decided I just couldn't do it. Who knows when Chris will finally get home and I really miss him. Money is important but so is he! The dogs next door broke the fence, this time their fault, not my dogs, and Riley got bit again. I was just screaming at them, because last night I had a dream that Gabby was in the yard next door and Bailey had been killed. When I went outside, (thank God I heard a commotion), Gabby was next door in their yard. She was unharmed. So not only is Chris stuck in traffic, but he has to stop at home depot for more wood planks. THIS time the neighbors should help with expenses! Riley is OK by the way. Just superficial bites and she is already on antibiotics from the last time. Sigh. What a pain!!!! We tried to tell our neighbors they needed to take care of their side of the fence, now that it is their fault and it may co$t them, maybe they will listen.
I went over and introduced myself to the neighbor who goes to Lighthouse Church and who has the 9 month old baby, Caleb. I think I may have found a new friend!!! I sure hope so. I have to remember their service is at 10:45am Sunday. See how I snuck that in their so I wouldn't forget! I am so clever.
So it is official, we are coming down December 12th!!!!!! We are so excited and can't wait for the "C" Clan to see how much Liam can do now. Today he reached for something for the very first time and caught it in his hand. I had set my diaper bag/back pack next to him, and I saw him watching it and looking at the reflective strip on the straps. Next time I looked at him, he was holding onto the part of the bag he had been looking at! I think I scared him when I yelped, but I was so excited! OK, well that is all for now. Bye guys!

No comments: