Monday, November 28, 2005

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin Laid an Egg! ! !



I'm so in the holdiay mood. It was only slightly dappened when Chris walked in the front door and said it looked like an elf had pooped all over our living room. Apparently elves poop garland and silver bells.... I will take some pictures when it's all finished. I am soooo sad, the doggie elf ears were discontinued! Boo hoo! So instead I'll have Santa and his reindeer, oh well! Today we went Christmas shopping and Liam was soooooooo good. They have these things at the mall called "family restrooms" so Liam, his ride and I can all fit, then I can nurse him in private, and away we go! Totally cool. I got some more decorations for the house at Big Lots and the dollar store, so I was quite proud of myself, I love a bargain!
I am making homemade stew right now: carrots, meat cubes, celery, green onions, white onions, potatoes, mushrooms, Guiness Stout and seasonings. THIS TIME, I will not burn it! Even though the food that stuck to the bottom made an oh-so protective coating and the stew tasted delicious, last time, the house smelled horrible, like burnt rubber. Wish me luck!

No comments: