Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oh Deer ! ! !


Hope this picture isn't any indication on how the holiday ones will turn out! Working on some home-made Christmas presents today, wish me luck. Chris really liked the stew I made last night and I am so glad. Lately Liam has been all laughs and smiles when Chris leaves and comes home from work, which is so cool. This morning Chris says, "Can't you cry or something, you're always making me late for work with all these smiles!" Speaking of funny things Chris has said to/about Liam: When asked about Liam by a co-worker Chris replied, "He's just like me---don't know how smart he is, but he sure is strong!"
I'm going to put Liam in the doorway of the bedroom/bath while I get ready for the day. Every day during this time there are two distinct faces that he watches and talks to on either side of his bouncy chair. Sometimes I just stand in the doorway and watch with out him seeing me. He very obviously focuses on each face and talks to them. I tell his angels to keep my baby safe.

No comments: