Friday, November 25, 2005

Too Much Pressure for Little Man




So 67 pictures later, this is the best we could get. I dressed Liam up in an adorable outfit and we pulled out all of our best tricks to make him smile but he was just not happy. And Lord forgive me, he looks mildly retarded in that top photo. Not to mention Xena kept jumping in front of the camera hoping for her moment with the "flashy-thing-that-gets-me-praise-if-I-just-sit-really-still." It was still alot of fun and I am (unrealistically??) optimistic his Christmas pictures in his Santa suit will be better. Loving you all!

1 comment:

AkRose7 said...

Adorable pictures! I just stumbled upon your blog, and just had to leave a comment. My youngest is 2, and I'm still losing hair. *rolling eyes* what we go through for our kids lol at least they're worth it. (I have 7 2-10yrs) :D