Sunday, November 27, 2005

Working Out on the Baby Gym





So Liam has this cool baby gym and we are spending a few minutes each day with him (supervised of course), on his tummy. Usually he just lays there chewing on the mat or his hands but I am confident by the end of December, he will have pushed up. ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE SEE THE "C" CLAN!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!!!
Speaking of excited I have dug out the Christmas decorations. My neighbors put me in the mood. Everyone around here is putting up lights and lawn displays. Tomorrow I am going nuts at the dollar store. On Chris' next days off, (8 days from now, wah!) I want to go get a tree! After I post this I am going to buy the above ELF EARS for the dogs, I hope. Last year they sold out, but I hope I am in time, this year. I really need them for my holiday pictures. I will get the antlers if they are sold out but I have my heart set on the elves. I have had a mental image of these pictures for years. "Baby Santa surrounded by doggie elves." Has been a project in the making, for a looooooong time. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok i may actually die when i see those christmas pics. I was so hoping you would go with ethe elves. They are by far the cutest!!!

Dani