Friday, November 18, 2005

Not Much to Report...





Hello all. Not much to say here. Update on my dad--all looks pretty darn good. It does not seem to have shown up else where and he is going running, today I think.
You all remember how I was laid off from that dispatch job in the town of "B"? Well the guy who bumped me out of my job just resigned so they've come calling to see if I can help them out, to which I excitedly replied, "Heck yeah!" Not only do I love that town, those officers and 911 dispatching in general, but they pay more for per diems. I am working for them tomorrow from 1pm until 7pm and I am totally excited.
Gabby is doing fine today and Liam is doing great. Right now he is just hanging out in his swing watching me type. Chris is at work and Xena is wondering why she is not inside on her comfy bed. All is well. Loving you guys!

No comments: