Sunday, November 06, 2005

Welcome Great-Grandma C ! ! !







Great Grandma C has arrived down south for a visit and we can't wait to see her! When I say she is a great grandma, I mean it!
Liam is doing better today. He slept for 11 hours! I had to wake him up several times to feed him and now he is ready to play, play, play. Daddy is off from work tomorrow, just in time to have some fun with the no longer fussy, little guy. Liam's new favorite toy is his right hand and boy does he love it! Also, now that Mr Drooling-fool, wears a bib much of the time, he does this thing that makes me laugh so hard: when he stretches, and throws his arms over his head (he's growing-Mama), the bib covers his face and he yells, "Aaaaahhhhh!" and shakes his head back and forth every time like it is attacking him. One time I was in the other room, heard the telltale "AAAAHHHH!"" and I came running, but this time he had bit the bib and it looked like he was attacking it!!! Unfortunately it seemed the bib was still winning!
Last night Grandmalinda and Grandpa B went to her sister and bro-in laws 45th surprise wedding party. We can't wait to hear how it went. Were they indeed surprised or did someone spill the beans? They have five children and 2 grand kids I would be very impressed if they didn't know! Heck I almost ruined it at cousin Tonia's baby shower! You all may not know this, but....I tend to talk a lot!!!!!
Click here to see MORE pictures of Liam's future wife, Madeline Rose who was born to my friend since 6th grade, Katie. Look how tiny she is! She was born, I think 5 weeks early and weighed less than 4 pounds.
Still waiting for you guys to log on as contributors, come on, you can do it!!!! Til later guys!

No comments: