Thursday, November 24, 2005

Today I Give Thanks



I am so very blessed. I often say, "If this is all a dream I don't ever want to wake up. Every day is like Christmas now." Last year at this time I had the surgery that fixed me, and now look what I have to look forward to every single day. Thank you Jesus for my perfect life, thank you for my wonderful husband and my beautiful baby. Thank you for my parents who raised me to be a good wife and mother. Thank you for my in-laws, who couldn't be better if I had sat down, made a list and special ordered them. Thank you Lord for Great Grandma C, even if she may be a terrorist, because I love her more than I can say. Thank you for our wonderful new home and for every day I can stay home with Liam. I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I love you all.

"Who am I, Lord God, and who are the members of my house that you have brought me to this point? Yet even this you see as too little Lord God; you have also spoken of your servant for a long time to come: this too you have shown to man, Lord God! What more can [ I ] say to you? You know your servant, Lord God! For your servant's sake and as you have had at heart, you have brought about this entire magnificent disclosure to your servant. And so---Great are you, Lord God! There is no God but you, just as we have heard it told." [2 Samuel 7:18-22]

Thanks be to God who has brought my family so much and knows me so well!

No comments: